ONLY scammers …
- ask you to buy gift cards to pay a debt or for services
- will send ‘one time passcode’ (OTP) confirmations multiple times within a 20-minute window
- will ask you to pay for something via email or text
- will ask you to install an app or download software
- or tell you to click on a link to ‘confirm’ your details
We do our best to prevent innocent people from being scammed and hope this content will help prevent future fraudulent crimes. However, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of scammers or for those who inadvertently give their details to scammers. Scams are ever-evolving so please stay up-to-date to stay safe.